Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center has returned to regular office hours of 8am-5pm on Mon., Tues., Thurs. & Fri. We appreciate your patience during the transition and ask that you understand that ongoing COVID-19 requirements intended to keep patients and staff safe and healthy will limit the total number of patients we are able to see each day moving forward. Our intention is to prioritize as necessary, but we will continue to see the full range of medical and aesthetic dermatology (Botox, fillers, select laser treatments) patients as usual.
Our medical spa is also now open offering a limited number of services, including laser procedures. Please call for more information on availability. 540.451.2836
Thank you so much for working with us on these necessary changes. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dr. Savola, Yara White, PA-C and the rest of the staff of SADC.
We are an award-winning practice! The medical staff at Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center (SADC) specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, and nail disorders for all ages including:
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Sebhorreic Dermatitis (dandruff), Allergic skin conditions
- Warts, Fungal Infections
- Acne, Rosacea, Melasma, Vitiligo
- Platlet Rich Plasma for hair loss
- Skin cancer screening and treatment
- Collagen vascular disease (lupus, scleroderma)
- Varicose and spider veins
Laser & Cosmetic Dermatology
We offer a wide variety of cosmetic services to help enhance your appearance and improve your overall skin health. Whether you want to reduce sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, or scarring, we can help. If you seek to smooth your skin’s appearance and fight the signs of aging, we offer Botox/Dysport, dermal fillers, laser treatments, laser hair removal, and removal of unwanted skin tags and moles with microblading in Fishersville VA. We offer the highest quality skin care and make-up products to repair and protect your skin, and even out your skin tone so you can look and feel your best.
The Medical Spa at Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center (SADC) takes pride in knowing that our professionally qualified staff is dedicated to superior service and personal attention in a relaxed, intimate atmosphere. We strive to provide our clientele with unsurpassed excellence in every aspect of beauty and wellness, while attending to each client’s individual needs and concerns. With our guidance and expertise, you can be confident you will receive the treatment that best suits you. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center sees patients from the Staunton, Waynesboro, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Crozet, Afton, and Lexington areas.
Just a Few Reasons Why Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center is one of the Most Innovative Dermatology Practices in the Shenandoah Valley
- Savola Aesthetic Dermatolgy Center is one of only 20 key providers of Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments for hair loss in the country according to the latest market reports from StartupNG.
2. Dr. Savola is a sought-after expert that is often invited to participate in special conferences or events related to new products. In 2019 she was the only MD (dermatology or plastic surgery) from the region invited to be part of the launch of launch of #NEWTOX -Jeuveau by Evolus. Jeuveau™— is a new FDA-approved injectable treatment that temporarily improves the look of frown lines in adults.
3. Dr. Savola has created a personally researched and developed line of skin care products based on her extensive research and experience.