The office is temporarily closed due to the ongoing pressures of the COVID pandemic. We hope to be able to reopen the office as of May 3rd, 2021. However, it could be as late as July 6th, 2021.
Please note that as of Jan 20, 2021, neither phone nor email messages will be checked regularly. If you have an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. If you require ongoing dermatologic care or refills during this temporary office closure, please contact your primary care physician.
If you have already sent your request for medical records, we are diligently trying to get them out. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult yet necessary temporary closure.
Stay safe. Dr. Savola looks forward to seeing you back in the office soon.
Original Announcement of Closure
Dr. Kristen L. Savola announces the closure of Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center, PLC as of December 23, 2020. The practice may possibly re-open in approximately six months. Patients under the practice’s care should seek medical care from another physician. Patients or their authorized representatives should contact the office by phone at 540-451-2833, fax at 540-451-2837, or mail at 66 Parkway Lane, Suite 101, Fishersville, VA 22939 to obtain a copy of their medical records. Following receipt of a written records release authorization, the practice will send a copy of the patient’s records to a patient’s new physician or to the patient. A reasonable cost-based fee will be associated with the copying and delivery of the records.
We are an award-winning practice! The medical staff at Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center (SADC) specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, and nail disorders for all ages including:
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Sebhorreic Dermatitis (dandruff), Allergic skin conditions
- Warts, Fungal Infections
- Acne, Rosacea, Melasma, Vitiligo
- Platlet Rich Plasma for hair loss
- Skin cancer screening and treatment
- Collagen vascular disease (lupus, scleroderma)
- Varicose and spider veins
Laser & Cosmetic Dermatology
We offer a wide variety of cosmetic services to help enhance your appearance and improve your overall skin health. Whether you want to reduce sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, or scarring, we can help. If you seek to smooth your skin’s appearance and fight the signs of aging, we offer Botox/Dysport, dermal fillers, laser treatments, laser hair removal, and removal of unwanted skin tags and moles with microblading in Fishersville VA. We offer the highest quality skin care and make-up products to repair and protect your skin, and even out your skin tone so you can look and feel your best.
The Medical Spa at Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center (SADC) takes pride in knowing that our professionally qualified staff is dedicated to superior service and personal attention in a relaxed, intimate atmosphere. We strive to provide our clientele with unsurpassed excellence in every aspect of beauty and wellness, while attending to each client’s individual needs and concerns. With our guidance and expertise, you can be confident you will receive the treatment that best suits you. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center sees patients from the Staunton, Waynesboro, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Crozet, Afton, and Lexington areas.
Just a Few Reasons Why Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center is one of the Most Innovative Dermatology Practices in the Shenandoah Valley
- Savola Aesthetic Dermatolgy Center is one of only 20 key providers of Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments for hair loss in the country according to the latest market reports from StartupNG.
2. Dr. Savola is a sought-after expert that is often invited to participate in special conferences or events related to new products. In 2019 she was the only MD (dermatology or plastic surgery) from the region invited to be part of the launch of launch of #NEWTOX -Jeuveau by Evolus. Jeuveau™— is a new FDA-approved injectable treatment that temporarily improves the look of frown lines in adults.
3. Dr. Savola has created a personally researched and developed line of skin care products based on her extensive research and experience.